While admissions requirements vary for different types of students, the basics are the same for everyone: Complete an application and provide transcripts from your previous academic experience. Typically, all paperwork must be completed at least one month before classes begin.
- Complete an application and submit the $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Request an official transcript from each previous college attended (you may not omit any part of your previous college records)
Office of Admissions and Recruitment
Northeastern State University
701 N Grand Avenue
Tahlequah, OK 74464
- You must be in good standing and eligible to re-enroll at the previous institution (not be on academic or disciplinary suspension)
- If you have 24 or fewer hours of college credit, you should also request an official high school transcript and ACT scores
Use the following online tools to view NSU's transfer course equivalencies:
- State Regional Course Transfer Guide - view courses that are transferable among Oklahoma public colleges and institutions
- U.Select is no longer available. Degree Works Transfer Equivalency will be available at a later date.
Read more about transfering credit from other colleges & universities.