Many times students arrive at the University Advising Center for their enrollment appointment without knowing what to bring or expect. This play-by-play will give you some direction.
Before you leave home
- Plan to be on campus for 2-4 hours
- Bring your photo ID
- Bring postcard/parking permit
- Parents/Guardians are welcome to attend
At the enrollment session
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Park in the lot designated on your postcard/parking permit (see campus map)
- Check-in information is outlined on your postcard/parking permit
- Take placement testing if needed. For more information, visit the Testing Services website.
- Meet with a University Advisor to enroll in classes
After the enrollment session
- Get your student ID picture taken
- Meet with Student Financial Services
- Make housing arrangements