Non-Resident Student Opportunities

Out-of-state tuition is waived for eligible new freshman and transfer students from Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, and Texas who are admitted as regular students. Eligible students from other states may apply for the Native American Non-Resident Tuition Fee Waiver administered through the Center for Tribal Studies.

Image of Sequoyah in Centennial Plaza.