The purpose of the NSU Healthy Campus Initiative is to contribute to the learning environment through campus community focused on empowering individuals to reach their full potential and take responsibility for themselves and others.
- Goal 1: Engage campus community in connecting to the Healthy Campus Initiative.
- Goal 2: Develop a 5 year strategic plan.
- Goal 3: Implement a campus-wide assessment plan.
- Goal 4: Become a tobacco free campus.
- Goal 5: Enhance the physical environment to promote healthy living activity.
For additional information on NSU Healthy Campus initiatives, resources, and open committee meetings, please contact Student Affairs at (918) 444-2120.
Healthy Campus Initiative Goal 4 Update:
NSU is tobacco free. For more information, read our Tobacco Free Campus Policy.
Tobacco cessation resources