NSU welcomes all admitted and continuing students to our virtual enrollment nights! These nights include an open forum where students can meet with faculty and staff regarding degree programs in the respective college, learn how they can take advantage of the NSU goPlan, and enroll in real-time with virtual academic advisors. This is a come-and-go event, so please join us anytime between 6-8 p.m. Pre-registration is preferred.
In order to make your experience more efficient, please do the following before joining the Zoom call:
- Set up your username and password (password.nsuok.edu)
- Know your Student ID / N# (listed at the top of your admission letter: ex. N00123456)
- Be logged in to your goNSU account (go.nsuok.edu) AND Schedule Planner (nsuok.collegescheduler.com)
- Sign your Financial Responsibility Agreement in goNSU (go.nsuok.edu) found under Student>Enrollment Checklist
- Have a planned or prepared schedule that can quickly be reviewed by an advisor
If technical difficulties arise or excessive time is needed to complete your enrollment, you will be provided with a link to schedule a full one-on-one advising appointment for a later date.