Graduate Advisors

Undeclared Graduate students should contact the Graduate College to discuss program admission and graduate advisement.

Graduate students with declared majors received an e-letter when admitted, which included advisor contact information.

To find an appropriate faculty advisor, visit the Graduate College faculty advisor page.


NSUBA RiverHawk Transfer Day, November 16. Register Now.