Services and offices affiliated with the Office of Business Affairs include Bursar Services, ID Services, Payroll, Purchasing, Accounting, Accounts Payable, and Travel.
Through these offices, we:
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain an integrated system of financial services including accounting and management of financial reporting.
- Exercise effective control over the financial resources of the University.
- Coordinate and synthesize financial and management data to interpret the composite financial results of operations for all levels of the University.
- Advise on developing, coordinating, and carrying out financial policies, procedures, and plans.
- Analyze, evaluate, and report on program accomplishments in financial terms.
- Advise and assist top management by providing financial management information as required to make managerial decisions and establish organizational goals and objectives.
Address, Phone, Fax, & E-mail
Broken Arrow Campus
3100 E New Orleans
Broken Arrow, OK 74014
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday; 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Friday
601 N Grand Ave
Tahlequah, OK 74464
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday