The Office of Business Affairs Accounts Payable is responsible for payment for all goods and services purchased by Northeastern State University.
Accounts Payable Services
- All payments to vendors. Invoices must be sent to accounts payable for payment as soon as possible to ensure prompt payment.
- Refund payments to students.
- IDPO (internal department charges) for postage, copier, telephone, copy zone, motor pool, etc.
- Process the NSU Purchasing Card monthly billing cycle.
- Process check requests from Student Organizations.
- Process Honorarium payments.
Other Accounts Payable Services
Accounts Payable is responsible for:
- Writing, canceling, and reissuing all checks.
- Processing all checks for travel reimbursement claims.
- Regular training sessions on the NSU Procurement Card, processing travel, and any one-on-one help we can give fellow employees.