- Concurrent students at NSU automatically receive a Bursar Account to track their tuition, fees, and any other charges incurred as well as any payments made.
A Concurrent Student Tuition Waiver is available for high school seniors that meet the eligibility requirements. This waiver pays tuition for up to 6 hours. It does not cover books and fees and is not available for high school juniors.
To qualify for the Concurrent Student Tuition Waiver, high school seniors must score a 20 ACT or 940 SAT or have a 3.0 GPA and rank in the top 50 percent of their class.
High school seniors who qualify for the tuition waiver will be responsible for paying for fees, books, and any other charges. High school juniors will be responsible for paying for tuition, fees, books, and any other charges.
- The Concurrent Student Tuition Waiver is the only funding NSU can offer concurrent students, however, students are encouraged to apply for additional scholarships through outside organizations or through their guidance counselor. Please check outside scholarships carefully for what items the scholarship will and will not pay.
Concurrent students who owe a balance will be sent an electronic statement to their NSU email address and can view and/or pay their account online through goNSU. All billed charges are due by the 15th of the month. Late charges will apply to past due accounts at 1.5% of the remaining balance.
Each student attending NSU is assigned an NSU email address and username upon enrollment. Most communication from NSU will be sent to the student’s NSU email address. It is very important that students check this email account regularly.
To retrieve your NSU username and password:
• Click the goNSU link in the top right corner of the NSU home page
• Click “Retrieve username” above the log in button
• Enter the Banner ID Number from your Admittance Letter
• Fill in the remaining information and click Next
• Write down your username and set your password
• Log in to your NSU email with your username and password by selecting MyNSU from the NSU home page and then clicking Web Mail