Have an upcoming event or conference? Northeastern State University's Conferences and Events department assists groups and event organizers searching for appropriate space on any of our three campuses (Tahlequah, Broken Arrow, and Muskogee) to hold an event or conference. We strive to provide a uniform, service-oriented approach to meet the needs of academic and administrative departments, student organizations and non-university clients utilizing campus rooms, event facilities, and university services.
NSU has a variety of spaces perfect for:
- Weddings & Receptions
- Seminars and lectures
- Training classes
- Meeting space
- Special events
We can offer an array of conference and event management services including:
- Personalized service
- Customized support
- Logistics and transportation
- Planning and partnership facilitation
- Hospitality relations
- Registration management
- Program planning and coordination
- Project plan development and monitoring
- Site selection
Since each event is unique and requires careful planning and coordination, a knowledgeable staff person will be assigned to your program from initial booking through completion. We will work with campus service departments and vendors on your behalf to ensure that your event has everything it needs to run smoothly freeing you up to focus on the program content while our staff handles the logistics.
Our staff impacts events at NSU in a number of different ways:
- As venue managers, we schedule events and provide necessary event services at the venues we oversee.
- As event coordinators, we offer groups assistance and guidance in planning events at any university location.
- As service providers, we help groups reserve venues and provide production support to events in various locations on campus.
Conferences and Events are located in the University Center on the Tahlequah campus. Whether your event requires complete event services management (from design to execution), a short consultation or something in between, contact us to find out how we can assist.