Rookie Bridge Camp believes every member of the organization, through their actions, shoulders the responsibility to aid in the freshmen's transition from high school to Northeastern State University in an unconditionally accepting environment. To that end we strive to welcome freshmen into the RiverHawks family by creating a support system that allows them to build relationships and share in the RiverHawks spirit.
- Encourage positive feelings toward a successful and fulfilling college career
- Prepare incoming students for NSU life
- Assist with the transition from high school to college and develop a bond to the institution
- Establish a mentor relationship between freshmen and student leaders, faculty and administrators
- Strive to give students the opportunity for challenge and support in a balanced format