RiverHawk Food Pantry at Broken Arrow
Give back. Established in spring 2014, the RiverHawk Food Pantry can assist students in times of need. This donation-based program is a great way for students to give back and support their RiverHawks family.
The RiverHawk Food Pantry is open to all NSU students.
Accessing the Food Pantry
Students are asked to fill out an intake form the first time they access the pantry. After the initial use, students simply need to present their NSU ID when visiting the pantry. This is used for reporting purposes to help us determine how often the pantry is being used.
The RiverHawk Food Pantry registration will allow the pantry to do more accurate reporting of use and allow patrons to register in a way that is convenient for them. After registering online, students will still need to present their NSU ID when visiting the pantry.
The RiverHawk Food Pantry is in constant need of donations. Our most needed items include:
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Canned fruit
- Canned meats: tuna, chicken, salmon, spam
- Low sodium canned soup
- Mixed vegetables
- Pre-packaged items such as ramen, mac and cheese, shelf stable microwave meals
- Personal hygiene items including shampoo, toothpaste, and toothbrushes
- Feminine hygiene products
- Laundry detergent
- Household cleaning items
- Paper products such as toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, etc.
Donation Drop Off Locations
- Administration Building, first and second floor outside the Student Affairs offices
- Education Building
- Liberal Arts Building
Financial donations can be made payable to the NSU Foundation. Please note "NSUBA RiverHawk Food Pantry" on the memo line. Financial donations may be dropped off in the Administration Services Building 211, Basement or mailed to the NSU Foundation, 812 N Cedar Ave, Tahlequah, OK 74464.