Rowdy's Resource Room at Tahlequah
Give back. Established by students in spring 2014, the RiverHawk Food Pantry on the Tahlequah campus to assist students in times of need. Now expanded and rebranded in 2017 as Rowdy's Resource Room, this resource provides non perishable food, gently used clothing, and office/school supplies. This donation-based program is a great way for students to give back and support their RiverHawks family.
Rowdy's Resource Room is open to all NSU students.
Accessing Rowdy's Resource Room
Students are asked to fill out an intake form the first time they access Rowdy's Resource Room. After the initial use, students simply need to present their NSU ID when visiting. This is used for reporting purposes to help us determine how often the Resource Room is being used.
The Rowdy's Resource Room registration will allow the staff to do more accurate reporting of use and allow patrons to register in a way that is convenient for them. After registering online, students will still need to present their NSU ID when visiting Rowdy's Resource Room.
Rowdy's Resource Room is in constant need of donations. Our most needed items include:
- Food Items:
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Canned fruit
- Canned meats: tuna, chicken, salmon, spam
- Low sodium canned soup
- Pre-packaged items such as ramen, mac and cheese, shelf stable microwave meals
- Personal hygiene items:
- Feminine hygiene products
- Hand soap
- Body wash
- Household cleaning items:
- Laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
- Cleaning Wipes
- Window Cleaner
- Mops or Swiffers
- Waste Baskets
- Paper products such as toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, etc.
- School Supplies:
- Index cards
- Sticky notes
Tahlequah Donation Drop Off Locations
- North entrance of the Library
- Seminary Hall main entrance
- First floor of the University Center, outside the main office
- Main Office of Housing in the Leoser Complex
- First floor of the CASE building
- Science Building
- The Department of Student Engagement Office, basement of the UC
- Orientation & Community Engagement Office, basement of the UC
- Donations also accepted at Rowdy's Resource Room
Financial donations can be made payable to the NSU Foundation. Please note "Rowdy's Resource Room" on the memo line. Financial donations may be dropped off on the Tahlequah campus in Student Engagement in the University Center, Basement or mailed to the NSU Foundation, 812 N Cedar Ave, Tahlequah, OK 74464.
Location, Hours, & Contact Information
Center Leoser Hall, Down the hall from Pizza Hut Express and behind The Chatterbox.
Days and Hours
The Rowdy's Resource Room is currently closed, but access can be granted by emailing email@example.com