There are several types of organizations that you can be involved in as an NSU student on the Tahlequah and Broken Arrow campuses. With over 80 groups there is something for everyone’s interest. To find out more about our organizations contact the advisor or president. They will be able to tell you when the group meets and how to join.
Student Engagement provides services and support for all recognized student organizations. Some of the many privileges that these groups receive include:
- The use of the universities name, logo, and symbols for marketing events
- The opportunity to request funding from NSGA
- The ability to use university meeting rooms and other facilities
- Approval of marketing to post on campus for organization sponsored events
- Free graphic design services for your organization
- Access to Student Activities leadership workshops and programs