Workers' Compensation

In Case Of an Injury

In the event of a workplace injury, the first priority must be to seek medical treatment for the injured employee, if needed. All incidents of work place injury must be reported to the Office of Human Resources as soon as possible.

In an emergency, the employee should be referred to the nearest hospital or emergency room. Contact Campus Police if an ambulance is needed.

For non-emergency injuries, please contact the Office of Human Resources; the employee will be referred to a first responder as noted on the appropriate Medical Care Authorization Form:

Effective November 15, 2011, employees who suffer a workplace injury will be subject to post-accident testing under the University Workplace Drug Testing Policy.

Reporting an Injury

How to File a Claim

For a quick overview of the claims process, please review the Infographic for All Workers' Comp Incidents.