The Northeastern State University Motor Pool provides safe, reliable transportation to departments of the University for use in conducting University business. Our office is operated by the Motor Pool staff and administered by Auxiliary Services.
The cost of the transportation is charged to the appropriate University department. University policies and procedures governing the use of vehicles are in accordance with Title 47, 1971 Oklahoma Statues and apply to the purchase and use of all University vehicles.
Phone & Fax
What's New at Motor Pool
Motor pool now has a new reservation system, Fleet Commander! No more phone calls, fax machines or walking down to the motor pool office to fill out paper forms. FleetCommander is an Internet-based system that provides easy-to-use forms and buttons to allow you to make motor pool reservations on-line.
Make a vehicle reservation at nsuok.agilefleet.com
- FleetCommander is working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - make reservations, update your profile and check your reservation schedule when you want to.
- No More Paperwork! - Make reservations in just a couple of minutes.
- Your reservation won't get lost - it's all kept safe and secure within the system.
- Mistakes will be reduced because it performs automatic error checking.
- You will receive automatic email confirmations for requests, modifications, approvals and cancellations.
- You don't have to make any calls (unless you want to). Converse with the fleet managers through the email system.
- Your user profile is kept safely online.
- And best of all - it's easy to use!