The Motor Pool now has a new reservation system, Agile Fleet Commander! No more phone calls, fax machines or walking down to the motor pool office to fill out paper forms. FleetCommander is an Internet-based system that provides easy-to-use forms and buttons to allow you to make Motor Pool reservations on-line.
Other benefits include:
- FleetCommander is working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - make reservations, update your profile and check your reservation schedule when you want to
- No More Paperwork - Make reservations in just a couple of minutes
- Your reservation won't get lost - it's all kept safe and secure within the system
- Mistakes will be reduced because it performs automatic error checking
- You will receive automatic email confirmations for requests, modifications, approvals and cancellations
- You don't have to make any calls (unless you want to). Converse with the fleet managers through the email system.
- Your user profile is kept safely online
- And best of all - it's easy to use
Go to nsuok.agilefleet.com to make your reservation today!
Cancellations not received at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time are subject to a cancellation fee of ½ the minimum daily rate. Departure day cancellations, no notifications, or ‘no-shows’, without good cause, may be charged the full minimum daily rate. If the vehicle is re-leased, there is no fee. (Exceptions may be allowed for inclement weather, illness, emergencies, special needs, last minute meeting/class cancellations etc., but immediate Motor Pool notification is required.) Cancellation fees are charged to the account of the department reserving the vehicle.
Student Organizations Reservations
The NSU Motor Pool provides transportation for University employees for direct official University business.
If a student organization is in need of a University state vehicle, the Recognized Student Organization Vehicle Request Form must be filled out accordingly and turned in to the Division of Student Affairs for the proper approval process. Download the request form (pdf) to start the process!
Keep in mind that the driver of the University vehicle must be a University employee and the Sponsor/Supervisor of the organization must be present on the vehicle for that trip. There will be a confirmation phone call or email to follow once the form has been through the complete approval process. Just because the form was sent to the Division of Student Affairs does NOT guarantee a confirmation.
Also keep in mind that the Motor Pool can not charge to outside bank accounts. The account must be an official NSU account.
If there are any questions about the form or the reservation request process, please call the Division of Student Affairs at ext. 2120.
If you have any further questions about the Motor Pool policies and regulations that the website could not offer, please call the Motor Pool office at ext. 2419.