Facilities Management FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I contact Facilities Management?

You call the office at extension x2400 or send email to facilities@nsuok.edu


What kinds of things does Facilities Management do?

Facilities covers a broad range of services. Primarily, we are responsible for maintaining campus facilities through our Custodial, Grounds, Systems, and Structures groups. We also provide chargeable services such as remodeling/construction work and planning and project management.


How long will it take for my work request to be completed?

We have a priority list that we use to determine the order of importance. Most service work orders fall under the medium priority which is 3-5 business days.


Do I need to be in my office for my work request to be completed?

For the most part you do not need to be in your office, we can enter to complete the work request. There are some exceptions but as long as contact information is provided we will be able to handle the work order.