Registrar Forms

If you are not sure which form you need or you don't see the one you are looking for, please call us at 918-444-2208.

Duplicate Diploma


Semester Withdrawal

If you are enrolled in a short-term class that has already ended (weekend seminar, first eight weeks, etc.) do not use this form. Instead, you must withdraw yourself from each remaining course via goNSU.

Remember to sign and date the paper form before you submit it to the Registrar's office (please see the form for fax and/or address information).

Visit NSU Career Services

NSU Career Services offers information on career fairs, resume writing, interviewing and job searching.