NEW! Expedited eTranscript
Northeastern State University has partnered with Parchment to offer electronic delivery of your official NSU transcript in PDF format.
- Holds on your account must be cleared before the transcript request can be processed
- Recipients of your eTranscript must have a valid email address (when sending an official transcript to a college or university you must provide an email address for the employee or office receiving the transcript)
- Orders are normally processed within 24 to 48 hours
- You will receive email confirmation messages at each step of the order process
- You may track your order online via the transcript ordering portal
- The cost is $3.00 per recipient, payable with VISA, MasterCard or Discover
- eTranscripts can be downloaded 3 times within 30 days
Go to NSU eTranscript and create a new account to start the ordering process. Returning users can log in to an existing account.
Standard Paper Transcript
Current students may:
- Request a standard paper transcript via goNSU to be mailed
- Pick up a transcript in person (photo ID required) at the Office of the Registrar in Tahlequah or in Student Affairs in the Administration Services Building in Broken Arrow
Former students may:
- Request a standard paper transcript to be mailed by submitting an Official Transcript Request Form (pdf)
- Pick up a transcript in person (photo ID required) at the Office of the Registrar in Tahlequah (CASE Building)
- Students who attended NSU during the Summer 1994 semester or later may also pick up a transcript in person (photo ID required) in Student Affairs in Broken Arrow (Administration Building)
- IMPORTANT: Your signature is required on the transcript request form due to the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act
You may email, mail or fax the form to our office.
Scan and email the form (be sure to sign it) to email@example.com.
Mail the form to:
Northeastern State University
Office of the Registrar
701 N Grand Ave
Tahlequah OK 74464
Fax your request to 918-458-9638.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed
- There is no charge for standard paper transcripts
- There is a limit of five (5) transcripts per day
- Paper transcripts cannot be scanned and emailed