Northeastern State University has partnered with Parchment for delivery of your official NSU transcript. This service allows you to request, track, and verify delivery of your official credentials 24/7 without calling or coming to campus.
Students with an active goNSU account click on the Students tab. Under Requests and Forms, select Official Transcript Request. You will be directed to the Parchment Transcript Ordering Site.
Students without an active goNSU account go to NSU Official Transcript Request and create a new account to start the ordering process. Returning users can login to an existing account.
Electronic transcripts: $5.00 per copy
- A valid email address is required for the individual or office receiving the transcript
- Processed within 24-48 hours
Paper transcripts: $6.00 per copy
- Print and mail orders are typically processed and mailed the same day if the order is placed before 2:00 p.m. CST. Mail delivery times vary between USPS & FedEx.
- Expedited and international delivery services are available for an additional cost
In Person Paper transcripts: No charge
- Limit of five transcripts per day
- Photo ID required
Pick up available during regular business hours in:
- Tahlequah - Office of the Registrar (CASE Building, upper level)
- Broken Arrow - Student Affairs in the Administration Services Building (Students who attended NSU during the Summer 1994 semester or later only)
- Holds on your account must be cleared before the transcript request can be processed.
- NSU will no longer mail transcripts. All requests for print and mail services must be made through Parchment.
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, attempts by other individuals or organizations to access student records without the express written consent of the student are considered a violation of University policy and federal law.