The Office of Research Administration is under the supervision of the Vice President for Administration. We handle all post-award aspects of externally funded programs for all three Northeastern State University campuses. We also serve as a financial support and compliance office between the funding agencies, administration, faculty, and Office of the President.
The mission of the Office of Research Administration is to:
- Maintain accurate financial support for externally-funded programs.
- Assist faculty and staff in understanding and maintaining funding agency rules and regulations while successfully achieving the proposal goals.
- Improve program management skills through educational opportunities.
- Increase recognition of importance of external funding for University sustainability.
- Refine programs to utilize technological opportunities where allowable.