In an effort to continue to combat the spread of COVID-19 the following process, guidelines and restrictions have been set in order to host an event on campus. Click here to view the requirements and recommendations to consider in the event planning process. Additionally, the Campus Events Safety Plan must be completed and uploaded via the event request form, using the links below.
The following process will be used for planning all on-campus events:
- Fill out the NSU Campus Events Safety Plan
- Submit event request via the form below and upload NSU Campus Events Safety Plan
- Any request without a completed NSU Campus Events Safety Plan will be automatically denied.
- Event planners will be notified if the event is approved, denied, or if additional information is needed.
- Student Engagement representative will notify Conferences and Events of an approved event
- Conferences and Events will notify event planner of reserved venue
- Event Planners are required to track and retain a record of all people that attend the event
- Have printed copies of the Campus Events Participant Guide available to participants at your event
For any questions please email email@example.com or call (918) 444-2500