RiverHawk Food Pantry Donation Needs
Most Needed Items:
- Canned Fruit
- Canned meats- tuna, chicken, salmon, spam
- Pre-packaged items i.e. ramen,Mac and cheese, etc.
- Mixed vegetables
- Personal Hygiene Items
- Laundry Soap
- Household Cleaning Items
- Paper Products i.e. toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, etc.
The Food Pantry is located in the basement of the University Center, across from parking and the FIT.
The Broken Arrow Food Pantry is located in Suite 211 of the Administrative Services Building.
Donation Drop Off Locations
- North entrance of the Library
- Seminary Hall main entrance
- First floor of the University Center, outside the main office
- Main office of Housing in the Leoser Complex
- First floor of the CASE building
- Science building
- Student Activities office, basement of the UC
- Greek Affairs and Community Engagement office, basement of the UC
Marilla Hayman: RiverHawk Food Pantry Committee Chair | email@example.com
Cody Melton : Graduate Assistant | firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-444-2533
Helen Lahrman: Coordinator of Greek Life & Community Engagement | email@example.com or 918-444-2644
Broken Arrow Food Pantry: Jessica Roberts | firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-449-6119