The RiverHawk Food Pantry is open to all NSU students.
Accessing the Food Pantry
Students are asked to fill out an intake form the first time they access the pantry. After the initial use, students simply need to present their NSU ID when visiting the pantry. This is used for reporting purposes to help us determine how often the pantry is being used.
Tuesday 8 am - 12 pm
Friday 2 pm - 5 pm
The Tahlequah RiverHawk Food Pantry is located in the basement of the University Center.
The Broken Arrow RiverHawk Food Pantry is located in Suite 211 of the Administrative Services Building.
Donate to the RiverHawk Food Pantry
The RiverHawk Food Pantry is in constant need of donations. Our most needed items include:
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Canned fruit
- Canned meats- tuna, chicken, salmon, spam
- Pre-packaged items such as ramen, mac and cheese, shelf stable microwave meals
- Personal hygiene items including shampoo, toothpaste, and feminine hygiene.
- Laundry detergent
- Household cleaning items
- Paper products such as toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, etc.
Donation Drop Off Locations
- North entrance of the Library
- Seminary Hall main entrance
- First floor of the University Center, outside the main office
- Main office of Housing in the Leoser Complex
- First floor of the CASE building
- Science building
- Student Activities office, basement of the UC
- Fraternity & Sorority Life and Leadership office, basement of the UC
- BA Student Affairs, second floor of the Administration Building
Financial donations can be made payable to the NSU Foundation. Please note "RiverHawk Food Pantry" on the memo line. Financial donations may be dropped off in Student Activities in the UC Basement or mailed to the NSU Foundation, 812 N Cedar Ave, Tahlequah, OK 74464.
Brett Chrapowicki: RiverHawk Food Pantry Committee Chair | email@example.com
DeJon Jordan: Coordinator of Diversity & Inclusion| firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-444-2526
Broken Arrow Food Pantry: Jessica Roberts | email@example.com or 918-449-6119