Thanks for scheduling your SOAR session and Welcome to Northeastern State University! Your enrollment and advisement appointment is an important day.
It is actually the first day of your college career!
A few things to make note of about your appointment:
- Please review this page for a full overview of your SOAR session.
- Registration will take place from 8:30 to 9:00 a.m. Please plan to arrive during that time.
- Plan to spend all day on campus.
- Parents are encouraged to attend.
- You must bring a photo ID (no exceptions).
- Park in the parking lot on the North side of the WEBB building beside the University Center (see map).
- Your NSU student ID photo will be taken after enrollment.
- Bring any immunization records or housing forms that you still need to turn in. Staff will be available to assist you in receiving those forms.
- Please be aware that you may be required to complete placement testing based on your ACT scores. The testing will take place the day of your session.
- You and your guests will have a 45 minute break for lunch which is provided for you, compliments of Sodexo & the SOAR Program.
Below is a one-day parking pass; to avoid a parking ticket, please print out and display this pass in the front window of your vehicle.
If you need to change your appointment to a different day, please reschedule by calling the University Advising Center at 918-444-3253.
We are excited to help you transition to college and look forward to meeting with you in one week!
For additional academic resources, follow the link below.
Contact the Office of Orientation and Leadership