For First-Time Freshman, a few things to make note of about your session:
- Registration will take place from 8:30 to 9:00 a.m. Please plan to arrive during that time.
- Plan to spend ALL DAY on campus. The program will not be finished until 4:00 p.m.
- Parents or guests are welcome to attend to participate in the RiverHawk Families Orientation Program.
- You must bring a photo ID (no exceptions).
- Park in the parking lot on the North side of the WEBB building beside the University Center, in any spot marked as Commuter Parking.
- Your NSU student ID photo will be taken after enrollment.
- Bring any immunization records or housing forms that you still need to turn in. Staff will be available to assist you in receiving those forms.
- Please be aware that you may be required to complete placement testing based on your ACT scores. The testing will take place the day of your session.
- Lunch for the student and up to two guests is included in registration.
- If you need to change your appointment to a different day, please reschedule by calling Student Engagement at 918-444-2526.
For incoming Tahlequah Transfer Students, a few things about your session:
- Your orientation session will take place with Transfer Student Services.
- Please plan to spend two hours at your appointment.
- You must sign-up in advance by calling the Transfer Student Services at 918-444-3651.
For additional academic resources, follow the link below.
How do I schedule my SOAR session?
First Time Freshman:
SOAR REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2017 FIRST TIME FRESHMEN
New Transfer Students to the Tahlequah Campus:
Please sign up for your session by calling Transfer Student Services at 918-444-3651.
New Transfer Students to the Broken Arrow Campus:
Please sign up for your session by calling Broken Arrow Student Affairs at 918-444-6300.
Contact the SOAR Staff at email@example.com or 918-444-2526.