These procedures must be followed every semester in order to keep benefits paid.
- Meet with your academic advisor and enroll early.
- Review your NSU Degree Audit.
- Complete the Student Information Sheet online.
- Keep your address, telephone number and email updated with NSU and Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Report all schedule changes to NSU Veterans Services Office.
- Attend class. Northeastern State University is required to report last date of attendance for courses not passed. This can create overpayments.