Honors Program Admission Information
The Honors Program at Northeastern State University is a challenging educational option for academically talented students who enjoy learning. Honor students work with distinguished faculty members and peers in enhanced courses, pursue independent research, and participate in co-curricular cultural experiences.
Benefits of being an Honors Student include academic scholarships through the Academic Scholars Program, Baccalaureate Scholars Program, or selected Collegiate Scholars, special Honors courses, priority enrollment, enrichment activities, cultural events, field trips, faculty mentorship on individual research projects, Honors Scholar recognition at graduation, and designation on your diploma.
For additional information, contact the Director of the Honors Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-
Incoming Freshmen must:
- Have an ACT composite score of 28 or higher.
- Have an unweighted high school GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Have a high school class ranking within the upper 10%, if applicable.
- Be approved for admission to NSU.
- Submit the Honors Scholarship Application.
- Be selected for the Honors Program.
Transfer or other NSU students must:
Apply to the Honors Council. Contact the director of the Honors Program at 918-444-2226.