Schedule an appointment with an advisor each semester, prior to enrollment.
- Undergraduate students meet with advisors based on enrollment (i.e. Freshman) and major declaration status.
- Students with declared majors or those wishing to declare a major meet with Academic Advisors in the appropriate college, based on the student's last name.
- Graduate students meet with the appropriate Faculty Advisor for their degree program.
- Appointments can be made by using the "Schedule Appointment" link beneath each advisor's photograph on the appropriate staff page.
- Students can find their assigned Academic or Faculty Advisor listed on their Degree Works audit or under the Student tab in goNSU.
Please use our online campus tour calendar to schedule a visit and meet with an advisor, or call the appropriate campus at the following numbers:
Broken Arrow: 918-449-6138