Schedule an appointment with an advisor each semester, prior to enrollment.
- Undergraduate students meet with advisors based on enrollment (i.e. Freshman) and major declaration status.
- Students with declared majors or those wishing to declare a major meet with Academic Advisors in the appropriate college, based on the student's last name.
- Graduate students meet with the appropriate Faculty Advisor for their degree program.
- Appointments can be made by using the "Schedule Appointment" link beneath each advisor's photograph on the appropriate staff page.
- Students can find their assigned Academic or Faculty Advisor listed on their Degree Works audit or under the Student tab in goNSU.
Broken Arrow: 918-449-6136