Accounts Payable in Business Affairs
NSU Accounts Payable
The Office of Business Affairs Accounts Payable is responsible for payment for all goods and services purchased by Northeastern State University.
Accounts Payable Services
- All payments to vendors. Invoices must be sent to accounts payable for payment as soon as possible to ensure prompt payment.
- Refund payments to students.
- Internal departmental charges for postage, copier, telephone, copy zone, motor pool, etc.
- Process the NSU Purchasing Card monthly billing cycle.
- Process check requests from Student Organizations.
- Process Honorarium payments.
Other Accounts Payable Services
Accounts Payable is responsible for:
- Writing, canceling, and reissuing all checks.
- Processing all checks for travel reimbursement claims.
Please feel free to contact the Accounts Payable Department Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM by email at email@example.com