The NSU goPlan payment plan covers all semester charges such as tuition, fees, housing, books, and parking decals.
When a student enrolls in a goPlan, they agree to pay monthly installments on their balance during the course of the semester. The plan will automatically adjust monthly installments when Financial Aid or new charges are applied to the account.
Please log in to My Account through goNSU to enroll in a plan or use the links below.
- Enrolled students with a balance of $200 or more are eligible for the NSU goPlan
- A $40 Payment Plan Enrollment Charge will be assessed when enrolling in the plan, however, this charge can be waived if the student signs up for automatic payments during the payment plan enrollment process
- Monthly installments are due on the 15th of each month
- Late installments incur a late charge of 1.5% of the total balance owed. Once an installment is late, a registration hold is added to the student's account
- NOTE: All students enrolled in a payment plan receive a hold on their transcript. This hold is removed once the account balance is $0