Need a resume or a cover letter? Feel like you should brush up on those interview skills?
Optimal Resume can help you take care of all of those things and more. This easy-to-use online software allows students to quickly and effortlessly create essential professional documents, such as a resume, cover letters, as well as investigating crucial job-related skills, like the practice interview or skills assessment.
Best of all, it is free!
Note: If you have not already done so, please activate your Career Services Account.
Optimal Resume Services
- Resume Builder: Easily and quickly create an impressive, professional resume that you can share online or download and print.
- Letter Builder: Combines expert advice and high-quality samples to help you create focused, targeted letters for almost every opportunity.
- Interview Prep: This module makes it easy to refine your interviewing skills.
- Portfolio Builder: Helps you create an online gallery of your work that can be displayed as a page on your Optimal Resume website, shared as a link or downloaded as a zipped file.
- Skills Assessment: If you are graduating soon, seeking an internship, a part-time job or applying to graduate school, this module is a great place to start.
- Website Builder: This module allows you to create a customized website that includes a variety of professional documents, as well as links to your social networking profiles.
- Video Resume: Makes it easy to introduce yourself and highlight your professional capabilities to prospective employers.