American Indian Resources

American Indian Graduate Center
The American Indian Graduate Center (AIGC) provides scholarship and fellowship opportunites to Native American and Alaskan Natives.

American Indian Graduate Center
701 San Mateo NE #200
Albuquerque NM 87110


American Indian Resource Center
American Indian Resource Center (AIRC), located at the Central Library, in Tulsa, OK,  is a great resource that provides cultural, educational, and informational resources related to the American Indian Heritage.

American Indian Resource Center
Central Library
400 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103


Accredited Schools Online: College Affordability for Minority Students
Many different types of scholarships are available to minorities, LGBTQ, and women. These scholarships can be used as a supplement to financial aid or to assist students who are not eligible for federal or state financial aid. Minorities can receive more than one scholarship, so it may be worthwhile to investigate the different organizations having scholarships available. In this section, we take a look at scholarships offered through these groups, including charitable organizations, corporations, institutions, advocacy groups, government and professional associations. We can’t cover them all, however, so look to our scholarship list for more ideas. Follow this link to learn more: