Department Forms for Student Employment


These forms are for hiring departments / supervisors only.

Request A Student Employment Agreement

Once your request is received, the completed Agreement will be returned to you by email.

Request An On-Campus Posting

Student Termination Form

Student Employment Application form (pdf)

*NOTE - To fill out forms: Save the form, open it in Adobe Reader and then fill it out and print or send.
Do not use these forms for a Graduate Assistant (PAF is required).

Completed forms may be submitted by:

  1. Deliver or Mail
    Office of Student Financial Services
    Seminary Bath House (red brick building)
  2. Dropbox, recipient email



New Hire Students

If student is a new student to work at NSU, the following forms must also be completed:

  1. I-9 (remit page 1&2, along with a photocopy of forms used for verification. I.E., driver's license and social security card [payroll requires a copy of social security card to process]).
  2. W-4(remit only page 1)
  3. Oklahoma W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
  4. Drug Free Workplace Policy Statement
  5. Loyalty Oath (remit only page 1)
  6. Automatic Deposit Transmittal Form
  7. Timekeeping/Leave System Set-up Request

NOTE: Please return these packets to Financial Aid BEFORE student starts working. The start date on the I-9 should not be before the day the new hire packet is turned in. This will help us stay compliant with E-Verify regulations, as well as give enough time for student to be entered into the time clock so as to be paid promptly.

If new hire forms are for an international student, payroll will advise you if other documentation is needed.