Employee Holiday Schedule
- Independence Day: Monday, July 5, 2021
- Labor Day: Monday, September 6, 2021
- Fall Break: Thursday and Friday, October 21-22, 2021
- Thanksgiving Break: Wednesday - Friday, November 24-26, 2021
- Winter Break: Thursday and Friday, December 23-24, 2021 and Monday - Friday, December 27-31, 2021
- New Year's: Monday, January 3, 2022
- Spring Break: Monday - Friday, March 14-18, 2022
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30, 2022
Note: Each day represents 8 hours of holiday (paid work) time. A work week consists of 40 hours.
If any of the above holidays fall within your appointed period of employment, these days will be considered holidays with pay. Paid holidays are not available to employees working fewer than 40 hours per week.
Some employees may be required to work during these holiday periods. If an employee works on an observed holiday, he/she will be credited for the hours worked and for the holiday. Hours in excess of 40 for the workweek will go into an employee's comp time bank, according to the normal payroll process.
Employees are eligible for holiday pay if, on their last regularly scheduled workday before the holiday and the first regularly scheduled workday after the holiday, they are either at work or on approved leave with pay.
Approved by President's Cabinet
Distributed by the Office of Human Resources