New Employee Froms
New Hire Onboarding
New Employee Onboarding is performed in the Cornerstone onboarding system except for the I-9 form and the Loyalty Oath. Each new employee must complete both of these forms no later than the first day of employment. By Law -the I-9 must also be Everified through the Federal Government's Everify website by no later than the third day of hire. Please make arrangements through the Office of Human Resources for these items to be completed. Both of these forms will be completed by the Human Resources department for the Muskogee and Tahlequah Campuses and by the Dean's Office on the Broken Arrow Campus.
- Timekeeping/Leave System Set-Up Request (PDF) NEW for Banner 2012
- A copy of the employee's Social Security Card is required to process Payroll.
- Authorization for Additional Employment (PDF) REV 01/2012
- Please Note: All candidates interviewed on campus must be given the background check Disclosure form and the Release and Authorization form. The Release and Authorization form must be fully completed by the applicant, sealed in an envelope, given to the screening committee chair and returned to the Director of Human Resources. No action is taken on individual data unless the applicant is recommended for hire.
- Position Questionnaire (PDF)
- Change of Address Form (PDF) (For benefits only, please complete form and return to Human Resources)
- Address changes and phone number changes may now be made online through goNSU for active employees.