Withdrawal from NSU


Dates for withdrawals for each semester are posted on the Academic Calendar available from the Course Schedule page.

In order to officially withdraw from all classes (or from your last class) for the semester, please print and complete the Semester Withdrawal form (pdf) . The form may be submitted by fax, mail or in person to Tahlequah or Broken Arrow. Fax numbers and addresses are included on the form. If you prefer to submit the form via email, scan and send as an attached pdf to registrar@nsuok.edu. Your signature is required.

Only the Registrar's office can completely withdraw students from all courses for a given semester. If you are enrolled in a short-term class that has already ended (intersession, weekend seminar, first-eight weeks, etc) do not use this form. Instead, you must withdraw yourself from each remaining course via goNSU.

Office of Registrar Withdrawl Photo