Withdrawal from NSU
REFUND DATES - fall 2023
- August 17: First Seven Week Classes (August 14-September 29)
- August 18: First Eight Week Classes (August 14-October 6)
- August 25: Sixteen Week Classes (August 14-December 8)
- October 12: Second Seven Week Classes (October 9-December 1)
- October 13: Second Eight Week Classes (October 9-December 8)
REFUND DATES - spring 2024
- January 19: First Seven Week Classes (January 16-March 1)
- January 22: First Eight Week Classes (January 16-March 8)
- January 29: Sixteen Week Classes (January 16-May 10)
- March 14: Second Seven Week Classes (March 11-May 3)
- March 15: Second Eight Week Classes (March 11 - May 10)
Deadline dates for withdrawals and refunds for each semester are posted on the Academic Calendar available from the Course Schedule page. Refund and withdrawal dates are different for short term classes and full term classes. NSU does not withdraw students for non-payment and does not issue partial refunds. Check the calendar each semester before classes start in order to ensure your withdrawal form is received by the pertinent dates.
In order to officially withdraw from all classes (or from your last class) for the semester, complete the Online Semester Withdrawal. The effective date of the withdrawal will be the date the form is received in the Registrar's Office.
Only the Registrar's office can completely withdraw students from all courses for a given semester. If you are enrolled in a short-term class that has already ended (weekend seminar, first-eight weeks, etc.) do not use this form. Instead, you must withdraw yourself from each remaining course via goNSU.