What Can I Do With A Major In Medical Laboratory Science?
Medical Laboratory Science
Medical Laboratory Scientists are healthcare professionals highly trained in the art and technology of clinical laboratory medicine.
They are employed in hospitals, clinics, pharmaceutical companies and research.
MLS are the detectives of the medical world and perform diagnostic tests to assist the physician in treatment of patients.
- Biological Technician
- Blood Bank Technologist
- Chemical and Materials Scientist
- Chemical Technician
- Clinical Chemistry Technologist
- Immunology Technologist
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Microbiology Technologist
- Molecular Biology Technologist
- Veterinary Technologist and Technician
- Ability to use technology
- Physical stamina