Choosing a Major or Career Path
The Career Services team partners with students throughout the career planning process, guiding and assisting as you engage in reaching your career goals. Career Services has developed several initiatives to provide you with fun, interactive ways to reach your career destination. Students can start interacting with Career Services as early as their freshman year.
Focus 2 Assessment
FOCUS is an online, self-guided, interactive program designed to help you select the right college major and plan your career based on your personal interests, values, skills, personality and aspirations.
You may schedule an appointment to review your FOCUS results with a Career Counselor.
Features of FOCUS includes Career Readiness, Self-Assessments, Explore the Possibilities and your Personal Electronic Portfolio.
Career Services has joined forces with MyMajors to bring you a new online, self-guided, interactive program designed to help you select the right college major and plan your career based on your personal interests, values, skills, personality, and aspirations.
Take the free assessment by clicking the link below:
First Time users read through the information below:
1. To create a new user account, you will need to log-in using your email address. Be sure to remember your personal username and password (Career Services will not have it).
2. Complete as much of the academic information as you can, but know that you can skip any questions you don't have answers to.
3. Answer each question to the best of your ability, and remember to BE HONEST!
4. When finished, make an appointment with Career Services at HireNSUgrads.com, by
calling 918-444-3110, or emailing careerservices@nsuok.
If you have any questions about MyMajors, please contact NSU Career Services by phone at 918-444-3110, or by email at email@example.com. We look forward to discussing your results with you!
What Can I Do With A Major In . . .
- American Indian Studies
- Applied Physics
- Art Education
- Business Administration
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Cherokee Cultural Studies
- Cherokee Education
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Cyber Security
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- English Education
- Environmental, Health And Safety Management
- General Studies
- Health and Human Performance
- Health and Physical Education
- Health Organizations Administration
- Homeland Security
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Systems
- Integrative Biology
- International Business
- Legal Studies
- Mathematics Education
- Media Studies
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Music Education
- Nutritional Sciences
- Organizational Leadership
- Political Science
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Social Work
- Spanish Education
- Special Education - Mild/Moderate Disorders
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Supply Chain Management