We produce video programming for university clients according to established Communications & Marketing departmental goals and priorities. Clients wanting to have a video produced need to fill out the video request form to determine if their request fits into the schedule and established priorities of the department.
Clients should be prepared to discuss the objective and scope of the program, along
with the intended audience and plans for distribution. If the project fits the unit's
priorities and schedule, a producer will be assigned to the project, who will remain
the main contact with the client throughout production.
It is useful to have one person from the client's office assigned as a main contact for the project.
Video production is a long process and several videos are worked on at one time, so a long lead time is necessary for completion of a project.
The producer will help the client with proper formats for distribution for mutual platforms.
Please note: Although we produce completed programs with public relations value to the university, we do not provide:
- Live broadcast videotaping
- Recordings of meetings, classes, or lectures
- Recordings for student organizations
- Recordings of campus events with no specific news value or pre-determined University Relations program use
- Audio or video for PowerPoint presentations
- Audio recording and duplication
- Video or DVD duplication
- Audio/videotape repair or restoration
- Access to video or audio equipment
Notice: Once the Videography Request Form is successfully submitted, you will be taken to a Thank You message and will receive a confirmation to the email address you provided. If you don't receive a confirmation email, please email email@example.com.