Resident Assistant Application
Applications for Resident Assistant for Fall 2023 are now available at the link below.
Minimum requirements for Resident Assistants:
- Good Standing with Residence Life and Student Conduct
- Preferred successful completion of at least 2 semesters as a resident at Northeastern State University.
- Minimum of 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Undergraduates must be currently enrolled in 12 or more credit hours per semester.
Steps to Completing an Application
- Fill out the application.
- References from two of the following (Current Res. Life Member, Current NSU Staff, Current Resident Assistant, Current NSU Faculty, Supervisor, Former Supervisor, Co-worker, Organizational Leader). Please no references from parents, family, or friends.
- Attend an information session.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you have my application? Did it go through?
A: If you filled out the application with your correct email address then you should have received a confirmation email from us with a copy of of your filled out application.
Q: Did my reference turn in my reference form?
A: If your reference filled out the form with your correct email address you should have received an email back with the contents of the reference form. If you did not get that email please check with the person you had fill out the reference.
Q: Do I have to attend the information session?
A: Yes, it is required as part of the application. Also, this is a great time for you to learn about the position that you are applying to.
Q: What if I can't make one of the information sessions?
A: Email Darrin Priest at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q:When do I know if I have an interview?
A: You will be contacted via your NSU email when selected to take part in interviews.