Resident Assistant Application
Applications for Resident Assistant for Fall 2020 are now available at the link below.
Minimum requirements for Resident Assistants:
- Good Standing with Residence Life and Student Conduct
- Preferred successful completion of at least 2 semesters as a resident at Northeastern State University.
- Minimum of 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Undergraduates must be currently enrolled in 12 or more credit hours per semester.
Steps to Completing an Application
- Write your resume and cover letter. For assistance, feel free to contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the application.
- Reference Forms - References from two of the following (Current Res. Life Member, Current NSU Staff, Current Resident Assistant, Current NSU Faculty, Supervisor, Former Supervisor, Co-worker, Organizational Leader). Please no references from parents, family, or friends.
- Attend an Informational.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: If you filled out the application with your correct email address then you should have received a confirmation email from us with a copy of of your filled out application.
Q: Did my reference turn in my reference form?
A: If your reference filled out the form with your correct email address you should have received an email back with the contents of the reference form. If you did not get that email please check with the person you had fill out the reference.
Q: Do I have to attend the information session?
A: Yes, it is required as part of the application. Also, this is a great time for you to learn about the position that you are applying to.
Q: What if I can't make one of the information sessions?
A: Email Matthew Daniels at email@example.com
Q:When do I know if I have an interview?
A: You will be contacted via your NSU email when selected to take part in interviews and group process.
February 10 - Application is Live
March 5 - Informational- Leoser 127 at 6:30pm
March 9 - Informational- Leoser 127 at 7:00pm
March 11 - Informational- Leoser 127 at 8:00pm
March 15 - Application Due
March 24 - Interviews Begin
March 27 - Interviews End