Facilities Management FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I contact Facilities Management?

If you need our services, you may submit a work request from our Forms & Request page.

If you have any questions, you may call the Facilities Management office at extension x2400 during business hours or send an email to facilities@nsuok.edu.

What does Facilities Management do?

Facilities covers a broad range of services. Primarily, we are responsible for maintaining campus facilities through our Custodial, Grounds, Systems, and Structures groups. We also provide chargeable services such as remodeling/construction work, planning, and project management.

How long will it take for my work request to be completed?

We have a priority list that we use to determine the order of importance. Click here to view the Priorities List. Most service work requests fall under the medium priority, which is 3-5 business days.

Do I need to be in my office for my work request to be completed?

Although there are exceptions, generally you do not need to be in your office. As long as the information is correct on the request and contact information is provided, we will distribute the work request to the appropriate department and act on it accordingly.