Who is the Compliance Coordinator?
The Compliance Coordinator is a position within the Division of Student Affairs that will lead campus efforts to address sex-based discrimination and develop a comprehensive compliance program. The Compliance Coordinator is also charged with oversight and day to day compliance efforts related to the Jeanne Clery Act, ADA, and associated regulations.
What does the Compliance Coordinator do?
- Develop, implement, and monitor policies, practices, and procedures related to federal
and state legislation, regulation, and case law.
Oversee the university response processes requiring prompt and equitable resolution of any Title IX complaint including any investigation, hearing, and/or appeal.
- Develop and implement ongoing training for campus investigators, hearing panel members, student hearing boards, appeals officers and faculty, staff, and students related to Title IX and their resources, responsibilities, and rights within Title IX.
- Monitor institutional compliance with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and related federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination and harassment against all protected classes (such as Title IX).
- Serve as the “Campus Safety Survey Administrator” and will be responsible for preparing, publishing, and distributing the institution’s annual Security and Fire Safety Report.
- Information and resources related to compliance with the following Federal laws and regulations:
- Racial Discrimination policies and procedures
Coordinator for Title IX & Compliance
Phone: (918) 444-2120