Military Tuition Assistance



Tuition Assistance programs are offered through the various branches of the military. Submit Military Tuition Assistance paperwork to the office of Veterans Services in the CASE Building or via email to A student may not enroll in classes until approved for tuition assistance by his or her Service. Properly documented information will be submitted to the bursar's office for processing.

Students should contact the Education Service Officer of his or her unit for approval prior to enrolling. Please select the appropriate link below for additional information.

Air Force Portal Login

Army IgnitED

Coast Guard Education Service Officers

Marine Benefits

Navy College Program

How to use your Military Tuition Assistance at NSU

Submit to Veterans Services your Military Tuition Assistance Paperwork:

All paperwork must be submitted to Veterans Services before the Bursar Office can apply to your account.

To view Refund Policy please follow link to the needed catalog: