General Education Course Transfer Equivalency

As a transfer student, you must meet NSU's General Education requirements. If you have an AA or AS from an Oklahoma school or one of our few out-of-state partners, NSU will waive your GE requirements (unless it is a program or graduation requirement). If you transferred to NSU just short of earning an AA or AS, you might benefit from Reverse Transfer.

Below are links to the GE equivalencies for a few of our more common transfer schools. To view a specific course equivalency, click your school below. If your school is not listed below, use the Ask A Question button to contact a transfer advisor.