Through these offices, we:
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain an integrated system of financial services.
- Exercise effective control over the financial resources of the University.
- Coordinate financial and management data to interpret the composite financial results of operations for all levels of the University.
- Advise on developing, coordinating, and carrying out financial policies, procedures, and plans.
- Analyze, evaluate, and report on program accomplishments in financial terms.
- Advise and assist top management by providing financial management information as required to make managerial decisions and establish organizational goals and objectives.
Address, Phone, Fax, & E-mail
Broken Arrow Campus
3100 E New Orleans
Broken Arrow, OK 74014
Hours: 9:30 a.m. 3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday; Closed 12 1 p.m.
601 N Grand Ave
Tahlequah, OK 74464
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday