Employer Recruit & Hire
Northeastern State University Career Services connects employers with students and alumni through partnerships with companies and agencies, school districts, our graduate college, faculty and alumni.
Why hire NSU Grads?
NSU students and graduates are among the best and the brightest. They know what it takes to make an organization succeed.
When an NSU candidate applies to your organization, you can be assured the candidate is well-educated and well-qualified. If you are seeking these qualities in in an employee, then look no further than NSU.
We are delighted you are interested in recruiting at Northeastern State University. Our student body consists of capable, imaginative and outstanding students.
NSU provides nearly 100 degree programs to meet the needs of our nearly 10,000 students who attend classes at Tahlequah, Muskogee and Broken Arrow.
NSU has the highest American Indian enrollment of any public four-year university.
Northeastern is celebrating 100 years of educational excellence.
Every major either requires an internship or highly recommends it; therefore, our students are experienced and extremely qualified.
Handshake Employer Access
Handshake allows employers to:
- Use our online software 24/7 at no charge
- Post job vacancies online 24/7
- Register to attend Career Fairs (Registration is subject to applicable fees and event policies)
- Schedule on-campus interviews and/or interview rooms, subject to availability
- Online access to candidate resumes
- Lists of available candidates
- Customized and personalized emails to prospective candidates highlight your vacancies
- Opportunities to strengthen relationships with the college community and NSU faculty
Employers are highly encouraged to:
- Register to gain access to Handshake
- Post job vacancies
- Partner with Career Services for internship opportunities
- Register to attend career events
- Schedule and conduct on-campus interviews
- Conduct informational booths
- Facilitate Lunch & Learns
- Conduct classroom presentations
- Participate in student tours of your corporate facilities
- Facilitate workshops on career development
- Participate in mock interview sessions