Performance Appraisal Forms
NSU has implemented new performance appraisal forms designed to rate multiple performance areas that lead to successful performance and align with the mission, vision and values at NSU. Each employee should be evaluated based on the job duties and general job performance factors. Employees should receive a performance appraisal on an annual basis. Performance for a new employee or an employee in a new assignment will be evaluated within the first five months.
Departmental deans and directors determine the appropriate form for staff performance appraisals. In order to ensure consistency, all like positions within a department will have performance evaluated using the same form. All staff employees should have performance evaluated at least once every twelve months.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND OPEN FORM A, FORM B, COMMON QUESTIONS AND PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL GUIDE AS A WORD DOCUMENT.
- Form A - Recommended for grade 10 and under positions (Please include employee and supervisor NSU ID on form)
- Form B - Recommended for exempt salaried positions (Please include employee and supervisor NSU ID on form)
- Form C (PDF) - To be used by Vice President
- Employee Self-Assessment (PDF) - Recommended for completion by the employee to be evaluated
- Common Questions Blackboard Handout.
- Performance Appraisal Guide