Information about depression, anxiety, treatment, and more can be accessed at the following sites:
- Jed Foundation - Provides skills & support for emotional & mental health
- Half of Us - Information to connect students with resources for topics affecting youth and teens such as abuse, stress, depression, break up issues, anxiety, and many others
- Mental Health Screening - anonymous and confidential mental health screening for depression, generalized anxiety disorder, eating disorder, substance use, alcohol use disorder, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), bipolar disorder.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - Provides resources and a toll-free helpline for free referral information & support
- Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse - Information and resources within Oklahoma for mental illness & substance abuse.